Friday, March 27, 2009

Cookies!!!

Okay, so I know this might be boasting a little, but look at this project I did this week! My friend, Sarah, invited me to go home with her this weekend to Mobile, but I couldn't because of work associated with my research. So, as an apology to her and her mom (who really wanted me to come), I made cookies with all the girls in their families' name on them. I also threw in some flip-flop cookies too, but I think they turned out really cute! They ought to be cute; they only took about 4 hours to make (on a combination of three different nights this week)!!I bagged them all separately because I figured it would probably be more sanitary that way, and it turned out WAYYY better than I would have ever expected! (See Mom, we can soooo do this!)

0 comments: