Monday, February 8, 2010

If this, then that....

I'm really excited about making this...
But I can't start on that, until I clean up this....
and this...
and this too...
Oh, and I forgot about this...(yes, I know there's still a Christmas tree there. Don't judge me.)
And we won't even talk about this...
I'm really even scared to start on it all. I can tell I'm gonna get sidetracked, so for now, I'm just avoiding it. Look, even Bella's scared...
or is that just a skeptical face...
I WILL GET IT DONE!!! I WILL!!! I WILL!!!! DON'T YOU BE SKEPTICAL BELLA.

Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. But don't freak it out if it takes me a couple of days...and several more bouts of procrastination...

1 comments:

Whitney said...

good luck! I feel overwhelmed for you! Just kidding. Get your friends taylor and sydney to help you. they are good helpers. I can't wait to see your apron made!