Yay!! REAL Banana Pudding!
Earlier last week, I tried to find Ma-'E''s banana pudding recipe, but the only one in the recipe book she gave me was the Weight Watcher one (I mean, I know it's good, but it doesn't have any REAL sugar, and that's just not acceptable). So I called and got the recipe from her. The one she usually makes is pretty big, so I cut it down by half. I honestly did NOT expect it to turn out right at all, since (1) there weren't any really specific instruction, only general guidelines to follow, and (2) I was trying to grill the meat and make the mashed potatoes at the same time (don't get too excited, they were the mashed potatoes from a bag :)). BUT IT DID!!! And I am sooo excited!
As you can tell, I took the picture before I ate any on purpose. After all, I wouldn't want you to see how much I ate!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago
1 comments:
I can't believe that your banana pudding looks like that. I have never been able to make one from scratch. Now, there is no reason for Ma E to have to fix them anymore. What about the chocolate pie from scratch?
Love
Mom
Post a Comment